Saturday, February 24, 2007

Almost Done and whats with the Texans?

Man has this season gone very smooth or what? We are almost done and it looks like most all of the games will be done on time. I know there are a few issues but they have been communicated with me.


But the main story is everyone seems to be able to upset anyone this year. I mean who knew the Saints would come in after getting their 360 back and and 1-4 record at the time come in and beat the previously unbeaten Ravens? Or the Cheifs beating the Dolphins. Which really brings me to my biggest surpprise. The Texans.


Last years Superbowl participant started the season out 0-2 and looked as if the Superbowl hangover was taking full effect. However something clicked and has anyone noticed that Nosice (funny sounding huh) has rattled off 7 straight wins! I know I have, and to add to the surprises was to see the Texans even play the unbeaten Bears in their last game of the regular season and hand them their first loss and their chance to have an undefeated regular season record.


Thanks guys as this was a fun season so far and is only gonna get better as we move into the next couple of weeks and into the playoffs. Oh and it appears the Godfather Division has fallen off a slight bit and I have to give the nod to the Space invaders division as the best overall in the GUGFL right now.

No comments: